A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulnar Poorsattar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gulnar Poorsattar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poorsattar
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Poorsattar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gulnar Poorsattar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Holistic Health
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Poorsattar graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Poorsattar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulnar Poorsattar MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gulnar Poorsattar practice?
- Dr. Gulnar Poorsattar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gulnar Poorsattar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Internists and Camarillo Endocrinologists.