A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulraiz Chaudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudry graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Chaudry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulraiz A Chaudry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gulraiz A. Chaudry practice?
- Dr. Gulraiz Chaudry has 1 office location.
Dr. Gulraiz Chaudry practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Radiologists.