A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulraiz Chaudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Proteus Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudry graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Chaudry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulraiz A Chaudry MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gulraiz A. Chaudry practice?
- Dr. Gulraiz Chaudry has 1 office location.
Dr. Gulraiz Chaudry practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Radiologists.