A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulrukh Rizvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gulrukh Rizvi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gulrukh Rizvi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizvi graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rizvi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulrukh Rizvi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gulrukh Rizvi practice?
- Dr. Gulrukh Rizvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gulrukh Rizvi practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians.