Dr. Gulrukh Saleem MD Patient Reviews

3.0

September 21st, 2016
Didn't read my chart
I was referred to Dr. Saleem by my Primary Care physician for a mysterious rash and back pain. She ordered multiple blood test, some duplicates of what my Primary Care Physician had done. She had a urine test done that came back with traces of blood. She suggested that the traces of blood could have been from my period. (REALLY) If she had read my chart and the stack of paperwork that I had to fill out prior to the visit she would have noted that I had a hysterectomy back in 2012 so I no longer have periods! She made this comment twice even after I corrected her the first time. This tells me that she is not really paying attention to my medical history and that she was just ordering a bunch of test. After all the blood taken 13 tubes to be exact and urine sample nothing was found but I still have the symptoms. She then suggested I see a dermatologist. A waste of time and money.

June 22nd, 2016
Awesome
Okay, yes, she does take notes on a laptop and looks at the screen while typing, not everyone can type without looking. Baring that... she is very nice and does care about her patients; she just cuts to the chase because time is important.. It's well worth seeing her.

June 2nd, 2015
i wish i would have read the reviews
save your money and see the other doctors in the practice. Everything everyone is saying below is very TRUE. She rushes through the appointments she doesnt understand the pain your going through and can care less. shes always looking at her laptop and not you. I dont know how she is still a doctor! i feel sorry for her elder patients

May 28th, 2015
No help
She rushes no bedside manner doesn't listen to you doesn't take the time to listen to you. She looks angry all the time

May 2nd, 2015
Great clinician!

March 3rd, 2015
Dr Saleem was very patient and listened to my problems with interest. Gave me time, very thorough.

November 22nd, 2013
CFO
I had a great experience with Dr Saleem, she was very polite and thorough in her analysis. Her diagnosis was right on and I feel much better.

October 28th, 2013
Disappointed
Dr Saleem treated me like the pain I was in wasn't that big of a deal. Kept cutting me off when I was talking, didn't really want to hear what I had to say. She did finally look at me when she got me on the table and listened to my lungs. I will be looking for another Dr.

October 22nd, 2013
So-so Doc experience
Dont know yet how the diagnosis and treatment will turn out, but she talks in the most annoying monotone which would imply lack of interest. She's got her head in the laptop most of the time -- iI actually asked her to look up! Maybe a smile? Good Grief! Fingers crossed that the medicine will be fine.

August 3rd, 2013
competent
Found Dr Saleem to be very accurate with Diagnosis. She helped me with my arthritis tremendously.

May 2nd, 2013
Absolutely no bedside manner. I give a hundred bucks if you can get her to look up from her laptop computer that she is typing her notes into.

October 30th, 2009
Had very good experience, nice and thorough doctor.