Dr. Gulrukh Saleem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gulrukh Saleem?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017

Dr. Salem had terrible bedside manor. She started asking me questions about my condition and in the middle of it asked who I was, as she had confused me with another patient. When I addressed this with her and mentioned the cold bedside manor, she told me she doesn't remember any of her patient's' names because she has so many.

March 20th, 2017

Dr. Saleem Inability to Humanize a Person.

I was referred to Dr. Saleem. She was rude, cold and disregarded any input I would make. I was sent for blood work and my follow up appointment was canceled. I've called and sent emails and not once has she returned by calls. This is unacceptable from a person who is in the medical field. I have found a new rheumatologist and will ask my insurance not to pay Dr. Saleem. She did not do due diligence in her job, she lacks the emotional intelligence that is needed from a specialist. If you are suffering from a disease seek medical assistance elsewhere.

September 21st, 2016

Didn't read my chart

I was referred to Dr. Saleem by my Primary Care physician for a mysterious rash and back pain. She ordered multiple blood test, some duplicates of what my Primary Care Physician had done. She had a urine test done that came back with traces of blood. She suggested that the traces of blood could have been from my period. (REALLY) If she had read my chart and the stack of paperwork that I had to fill out prior to the visit she would have noted that I had a hysterectomy back in 2012 so I no longer have periods! She made this comment twice even after I corrected her the first time. This tells me that she is not really paying attention to my medical history and that she was just ordering a bunch of test. After all the blood taken 13 tubes to be exact and urine sample nothing was found but I still have the symptoms. She then suggested I see a dermatologist. A waste of time and money.

June 22nd, 2016

Awesome

Okay, yes, she does take notes on a laptop and looks at the screen while typing, not everyone can type without looking. Baring that... she is very nice and does care about her patients; she just cuts to the chase because time is important.. It's well worth seeing her.

June 2nd, 2015

i wish i would have read the reviews

save your money and see the other doctors in the practice. Everything everyone is saying below is very TRUE. She rushes through the appointments she doesnt understand the pain your going through and can care less. shes always looking at her laptop and not you. I dont know how she is still a doctor! i feel sorry for her elder patients

May 29th, 2015

No help

She rushes no bedside manner doesn't listen to you doesn't take the time to listen to you. She looks angry all the time

May 2nd, 2015

Great clinician!

March 3rd, 2015

Dr Saleem was very patient and listened to my problems with interest. Gave me time, very thorough.

November 22nd, 2013

CFO

I had a great experience with Dr Saleem, she was very polite and thorough in her analysis. Her diagnosis was right on and I feel much better.

October 28th, 2013

Disappointed

Dr Saleem treated me like the pain I was in wasn't that big of a deal. Kept cutting me off when I was talking, didn't really want to hear what I had to say. She did finally look at me when she got me on the table and listened to my lungs. I will be looking for another Dr.

October 22nd, 2013

So-so Doc experience

Dont know yet how the diagnosis and treatment will turn out, but she talks in the most annoying monotone which would imply lack of interest. She's got her head in the laptop most of the time -- iI actually asked her to look up! Maybe a smile? Good Grief! Fingers crossed that the medicine will be fine.

August 3rd, 2013

competent

Found Dr Saleem to be very accurate with Diagnosis. She helped me with my arthritis tremendously.