Dr. Gulshan Bhatia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gulshan Bhatia?

Great doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

Dr Bhatia is a no nonsense person who refuses to sugar coat her words. She is direct and honest to deliver her thoughts. She may sound cold and detached to keep her objectivity but deep within I believe she is truly caring and compassionate. I have seen her went out of her office to help her patient keep a home. Dr, Bhatia has been my father's doctor many years ago, even when his care was transferred to another doctor, Dr Bhatia was willing to help on various times when I needed help and professional advise

mean, mean doctor.

Posted on June 15th, 2011

She was my primary practitioner when I was a teen, about 20 years ago. She was rude, belittling, and made me feel like crap. She was the worst Doctor a depressed teen could have. She even told me at one point that I was an idiot (though I probabley was, teens don't need to hear that kind of talk from a Doctor). I hope she has grown some sense, and some compassion in these years, because it would of done a world of good for me.

Posted on January 11th, 2017