A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulshan Doulatram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gulshan Doulatram is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gulshan Doulatram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doulatram graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Doulatram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulshan Doulatram BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gulshan Doulatram practice?
- Dr. Gulshan Doulatram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gulshan Doulatram practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Texas City, TX.
See League City Anesthesiologists and League City Pain Management Doctors.