Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gulshan Harjee
Dr. Gulshan Harjee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Harjee is affiliated with Dekalb Medical at North Decatur, Decatur Medical Center and DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale. Dr. Harjee has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gulshan Harjee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gulshan Harjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. John Bennett
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Sudeshna Nandi
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Hiba Tamim
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Decatur, GA 0.05 mi28