A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulshan Harjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gulshan Harjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gulshan Harjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Harjee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Harjee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulshan S Harjee MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gulshan S. Harjee practice?
- Dr. Gulshan Harjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Gulshan Harjee practices Internal Medicine near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists.