A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulzar Kassam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gulzar Kassam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gulzar Kassam, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassam graduated from Makerere University, Kampala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kassam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulzar Bahadurali Kassam MBBS and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gulzar B. Kassam practice?
- Dr. Gulzar Kassam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gulzar Kassam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.