Dr. Gulzar Kassam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gulzar Kassam?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Gulzar Kassam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2012

My experience here was so terrible that I looked on line to try to find out how to report this office and Dr. Kassam. Dr. Kassam was an hour and a half late for an appointment I'd made the same day for extreme pain. She doesn't believe in pain medicine because she says everyone gets addicted. Okay, I don't want that but I do need to manage the pain and she essentially told me that American women were weak and whined about everything. I have very large uterine fibroids and I was looking into surgery so its serious pain.The office lost my chart, tried to tell me that I took it home with me (why would I do that?) and then when they found it a few hours later never apologized.I would NEVER go back. Stay away if you can, keep looking for someone who is more compassionate and an office where the phones don't ring off the hooks while the staff stands around chatting.

June 20th, 2011

She is PERFECT

She (and only SHE) see's me. She saved my life when I had a tubular pregancy explode, delivered my children and did my hystorectomy. She is VERY thorough and recommends only the best doctors if it's not gyno related. I have been seeing her for 22 years and WILL NEVER see anyone else! I have never been there when she wasn't there so can not comment on her other doctors on staff..but I'm sure they are just as caring as she is or she wouldn't have them there. She is the BEST and that's not just a comment that's a fact!

May 26th, 2011

Most caring Doctor ever

Dr.Kassam has been my doctor for over 25 years. She is very caring, takes time to listen and responds to all concerns - even non-gyno ones, and she refers me to dr's who help me. She even follows up on these referrals to see how things went. She also gives back to the community by offering free paps at health fairs. She has done this many times a year over the past 25 years I have been to her. If you are looking for a Dr. that truly cares about you, not their wallet, see Dr. Kassam!

September 21st, 2010

glad to have her for my prenatals

very concern

June 30th, 2010

She is an angel. I delivered both my babies with her,everytime she was there for me lukily.

March 29th, 2010

This doctor is terrible!!!!

Dr. Kassam will rarely every see you. Her partner Dr. Crenshaw is a joke!!! She was unable to answer any of my questions and overlooked so many things. Her office staff would reschedule appointments 3-4 times. One time they called to cancel 30 minutes before my appt.!!

April 11th, 2017