A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gumersindo Leal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leal
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gumersindo Leal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leal graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Leal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gumersindo R Leal MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gumersindo R. Leal practice?
- Dr. Gumersindo Leal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gumersindo Leal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors, Memphis Family Physicians, and Memphis Geriatric Doctors.