A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guna Sekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guna Sekar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guna Sekar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sekar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guna P Sekar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Guna P. Sekar practice?
- Dr. Guna Sekar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guna Sekar practices Pediatrics near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Lawrenceville Pediatricians.