A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gundeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gundeep Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gundeep Singh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gundeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Gundeep Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gundeep Singh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.