Dr. Gungor Karayalcin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gungor Karayalcin?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 19th, 2009

Brilliant

I was in total denial about my child's diagnosis with AML leukemia, so Dr. Karayalcin had little patience with me. At the time, I thought him brusque, but in retrospect, it's clear that he wanted to get right to the business of curing my child. His diagnosis was accurate - and he cured my son. It's been 10 years and my son, now age 13, is fine with no memory of his ordeal. I am very grateful to Dr. Karayalcin.

July 25th, 2016