A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunjal Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gunjal Garg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunjal Garg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Garg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunjal Garg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gunjal Garg practice?
- Dr. Gunjal Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gunjal Garg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.