A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunjan Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gunjan Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunjan Shukla, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shukla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunjan J Shukla MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gunjan J. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Gunjan Shukla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gunjan Shukla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Cardiologists.