A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunjan Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gunjan Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shukla
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shukla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunjan Shukla, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shukla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunjan J Shukla MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Gunjan J. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Gunjan Shukla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gunjan Shukla practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Cardiologists.