A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunjan Tykodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tykodi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunjan Tykodi, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tykodi graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tykodi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunjan Lal Tykodi MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gunjan L. Tykodi practice?
- Dr. Gunjan Tykodi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gunjan Tykodi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Endocrinologists.