Dermatologists, Pathologist
4200 N Rodney Parham Rd
Ste 202
Little Rock, AR 72212
501-227-4323
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

by karen mitchell on Aug 8th, 2013

I had the pleasure to work with Dr. Gibson a few years ago. He is an amazing Dr. He genuinely cares for his patients and always goes the extra mile to help them.

May 28th, 2012

Unprofessional and rude office staff. Dr. Gibson not as kind and patient and he once was. Answered my questions with a snippy attitude. Am changing dermotologists.

|  Not very understanding with the elderly.  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

I am changing dermotologists after seeing this doctor 4 times. He always seems to busy to really listen. My mother is 85 and has short term memory loss. I asked the nurse to note that on her chart.... he was not patient at all when he had to answer or restate a direction to her.

Apr 3rd, 2012

I wouldn't recomend this Doctor to anyone. My son lost 4 finger nails out of the blue, so i set him up an appointment to get checked to tell me why this was happening. Gibson dermatology didn't do any blood work or anything to figure out why this was happening. We were in the waiting room a little over a hour, but was when we went to the back to get checked we were back their 5 mins. I dont feel like he did enough to figure out the problem. Getting a second opinion.

Mar 24th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Courteous, professional and treats you respectfully. Your time is as important as his.