A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunnar Ragnarsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ragnarsson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ragnarsson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunnar Ragnarsson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Developmental Disorders
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragnarsson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunnar B Ragnarsson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gunnar B. Ragnarsson practice?
- Dr. Gunnar Ragnarsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gunnar Ragnarsson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Oncologists.