A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunnar Ragnarsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunnar Ragnarsson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Developmental Disorders
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragnarsson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunnar B Ragnarsson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gunnar B. Ragnarsson practice?
- Dr. Gunnar Ragnarsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gunnar Ragnarsson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Oncologists.