A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunnar Salumaa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunnar Salumaa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salumaa graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Salumaa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunnar Eduard Salumaa MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gunnar E. Salumaa practice?
- Dr. Gunnar Salumaa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gunnar Salumaa practices Internal Medicine near Union City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Union City Internists.