A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunnar Strobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gunnar Strobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strobel
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunnar Strobel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobel graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strobel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunnar G Strobel MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gunnar G. Strobel practice?
- Dr. Gunnar Strobel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gunnar Strobel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.