A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunnar Tomasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunnar Tomasson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomasson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunnar Tomasson MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gunnar Tomasson practice?
- Dr. Gunnar Tomasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gunnar Tomasson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.