Dr. Gunnar West, DO
Ear, Nose & Throat specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great visit show details Great visit
by Michele on Apr 18th, 2016

Dr. West and his staff were very nice and professional. I had a severe ear infection with drainage. Dr. West worked on my ear and i felt better right away. He then prescribed medication. This was one of the best doctor visits that i ever had. Highly reccomend Dr. West.

by l allen mom p a l allen thanks. on Oct 28th, 2015

My daughter l allen came from Presbyterian in dallas .I was sure I was going to Waite,but no my appt was the very next day good staff kind doctor oh yes never rude from none of them. And would have seen me the same day,so I say go run because the nice ones are hard to find.

Sep 29th, 2015

Dr West has been hands down one of the best doctors I've seen. There's not many doctors out there that take their time to answer all your questions. He even had a follow up the next day just to see how the medication was working and to see if I had any additional questions. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!

Jul 14th, 2013

I Would highly recommend Dr. West to anybody that might need his services, he's a great doctor and has helped me with my allergy problems

by Victoria on Jan 21st, 2013

I had years of severe acne and Dr. West treated my acne. He prescribed me medication and suggested a chemical peel and microdermabrasion. The good thing about this is that I was able to have it done in the same office (they offer skin treatments and laser hair removal). After the chemical peel my skin was looking great and it look even better after microdermabrasion. My face has never look better. Very happy with their service.

Jan 20th, 2013

Dr. Gunnar West spent a lot of time listening to my medical history. He diagnosed my condition and treated all of my symptoms. I feel so much better. I would highly recommend dr. West to anyone.

Aug 4th, 2012

good doctor

May 31st, 2012

Dr. West tested me for allergies. I am receiving shots and already feel better.

Mar 29th, 2012

Friendly staff, very clean office. The doctor took his time and answered all my questions.

Dec 15th, 2011

Dr. Gunnar West opened and cleared my sinus in the office with a small baloon. I did not feel any discomfort. I was able to breath right after the procedure.

Sep 28th, 2011

Very friendly staff, Doctor is very good and caring

Sep 27th, 2011

Dr.Gunnar is great he has help me breathe a lot better in the last 4 months. Thanks

Sep 26th, 2011

excellent doctor with a great bedside manner, dr. west really cares about each patient

Sep 24th, 2011

great doctor, very caring, nice staff

Mar 25th, 2010

It is hard to find the office, but this doctor was really worth the find.