A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunnar Zorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gunnar Zorn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zorn
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunnar Zorn, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunnar Walfrid Zorn MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gunnar W. Zorn practice?
- Dr. Gunnar Zorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gunnar Zorn practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Physiatrists.