Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gunseli Sarpel
Dr. Gunseli Sarpel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Island, NY, with other offices in Niagara Falls, NY and Lewiston, NY (and 1 other location). She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Sarpel is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center and Mount St Mary's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Gunseli Sarpel has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Gunseli Sarpel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Island, NY.
Dr. Ronald Cooke
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
North Tonawanda, NY 1.52 mi23
Dr. Dedenia Yap
North Tonawanda, NY 1.53 mi42
Dr. Hak Ko
North Tonawanda, NY 1.53 mi45