A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunter Rieg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gunter Rieg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rieg graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Rieg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunter Klaus Rieg MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gunter K. Rieg practice?
- Dr. Gunter Rieg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gunter Rieg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Harbor City, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.