A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunvantray Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunvantray Mehta, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- St Vincent Mercy Med Ctr, Toledo, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunvantray Bhimjibhai Mehta MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gunvantray B. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Gunvantray Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Gunvantray Mehta practices Radiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Radiologists.