A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunvantray Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunvantray Mehta, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- St Vincent Mercy Med Ctr, Toledo, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunvantray Bhimjibhai Mehta MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gunvantray B. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Gunvantray Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Gunvantray Mehta practices Radiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Radiologists.