Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Incompetent and rude. show details Incompetent and rude.
Mar 2nd, 2016

Dr Dhaliwal berated my husband for wanting a referral to a specialist regarding chronic muscle pain, claiming they "wouldn't do anything", that he "can do anything a specialist can", and even had the gall to say that there were no treatments available for my husband besides pain medication. This is blatantly false, as we had already been recommended for various treatments by other doctors but were unable to follow up with them at the time because of our schedules. What should have been a quick and easy x ray referral (based on past visits to competent doctors) ended up being a complete waste of our time. The doctor did not even bother to examine him before determining the condition was "untreatable". I've never met a doctor so rude and uncaring in my life. I've definitely seen some bad ones, but this experience was the worst by far. If you care about your health, I encourage you to find a better doctor.

Great care show details Great care
by Anonymous on Oct 24th, 2015 on doctor.com

Great staff and doctor!

Dr Dhaliwal show details Dr Dhaliwal
by Anonymous on Oct 24th, 2015 on doctor.com

My family and I have been seeing this practice for the past 12 years. No one has any problems with him as a doctor. Dr will order tests if he feels th ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
WORST DOCTOR IN NPR!!! show details WORST DOCTOR IN NPR!!!
by Angela on Sep 5th, 2015

First off, I have gone here about 3 times in the past, for the flue and bronchitis. I am a diabetic and had an EXCELLENT doctor in Sarasota (Dr. Agabani). Due to my work schedule, I could no longer make it to Sarasota as Dr. Agabani is not open on the weekends, and cannot afford to take a full day off to go down there. I chose Dr. Dhaliwal because not only is he open on Saturdays, but he asked about my diabetes all three times I went, asking if everything is ok, even told me he could be my diabetic doctor in the future. He also asked about blood tests, when was the last time I had one, how were my results, seemed genuin. Even though the staff isn't very friendly, it was convenient. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!!!!!!!! I went in there today and NEVER in my life have I come out crying from a doctors visit. My appointment was at 9am. I went back with the girl sat in the room for what seemed like forever before he came in...there were only 2 other people besides myself, but I was the first to go back. He came in the room and asked why I was there, and I explained I could no longer see my regular diabetic doctor. He then asks me why I need a diabetic doctor. Dumbfounded, I could only respond with "I'm diabetic." He then asked about my blood sugar this morning. I explained to him I have not yet taken my sugar yet, but I have my log, which I gave to him. He then asked me why I take my sugar so many times (twice a day). I explained that my whole family has diabetes, my father actually passed away due to complications of diabetes and Dr. Agabani took that into consideration when suggesting I take it after every meal. Moving on, he says "and what is that going to prove, if youre sugar is too high what are you going to do about it? You should only be taking your sugar once or twice a week" I again explained my family history, which they never even asked about, and if I do take it and its extremely high I can counter act it with medication or go to the hospital. He then tells me that doen't make sense and proceeds to tell me in the coldest way possible..again his exact words "Youre going to need to find a primary diabetic doctor, you can come see me for colds like you have in the past but I am not going to treat you for youre diabetes" Then walked out. This was the WORST experience I have EVER had. Who treats people this way? Why did you become a doctor if you don't care about people's health? Go here if you want, that's up to you. I literally walked out and cried. I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THIS PLACE AGAIN!!!!!

Primary Care Physician show details Primary Care Physician
by Gregory M on Jun 30th, 2015

I am going to Dr. Dhaliwal for Routine health check up. Dr. Dhaliwal and his staff are very caring people. They have always followed up with the test results. Always discussed all the test results.

Efficient Urgent Care Clinic show details Efficient Urgent Care Clinic
by James D on May 19th, 2015

I have never seen an Urgent Care Clinic that efficient as this office was. I was impressed the way they work out the system. All employees are smiling, very respectful and not wasting time just yapping around. I took my wife to the office. Doctor was very knowledgeable and intelligent, definitely knew what he was doing, made us feel comfortable. We were in and out of the office in no time quite satisfied with the place. I will recommend Dr. Dhaliwal and his office to anybody looking for doctor in New Port Richey or Spring Hill area.

Efficient Surgeon show details Efficient Surgeon
by L. M. on Mar 25th, 2015 on doctor.com

I happened to need a doctor for an infection on my upper back. Rather than going to hospital ER I preferred to go to an Urgent Care in New Port Richey ...

Feb 1st, 2015

I went to Dr. Dhaliwal's office for Well Woman Exam with PAP on recommendation from a colleague. Charges were very reasonable and above all the staff was very courteous, did not have to wait long. I was out of the office in an hour. I recommend Dr. Dhaliwal to all my friends and relatives.

To The Point Doctor show details To The Point Doctor
Jan 27th, 2015

Quick diagnisis in a shortest possible time.

Quick Diagnosis in Shortest Possible Time show details Quick Diagnosis in Shortest Possible Time
by Linda M. on Jan 27th, 2015 on doctor.com

On a Routine Blood work, I was told I might have blood cancer and referred to specialist that ordered more blood work, started on medication in time t ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
No Wait Time for Repair of Laceration show details No Wait Time for Repair of Laceration
by Linda Morris on Jan 16th, 2015

I had to take my neighbor to Dr. Dhaliwal when she got hurt. Dr. Dhaliwal and his staff showed compassion and respect, attended to her quickly without making us wait. He gave the stitches with local anesthetic and antibiotics. We were out of the office in less than an hour. It could have taken at least 6 hours in the hospital Emergency Room. My neighbor plans to change her primary care doctor to Dr. Dhaliwal. Thanks for the timely help.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by C. D. on Oct 15th, 2014 on doctor.com

Dr. Dhaliwal was right on time and very respectful. He diagnosed my problem in no time and gave the medicine that I picked up from his office. His sta ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Excellent Experience to Doctor's Office show details Excellent Experience to Doctor's Office
by Chris on Aug 20th, 2014

I took my 5 year daughter to the office. Dr. Dhaliwal was to the point to tell me that she had ear infection and prescribe antibiotics for her. Moreover I purchased medicine from his office. The best part was, I was out of the office less than 30 minutes total. The staff was courteous and respectful. I do not have any reservation to recommend the office and/or doctor to any of my family members and friends.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Heather on Aug 19th, 2014

I am Dr Dhaliwal's patient for long.He is my life savior. He is very good and helpful physician. His staff is also really helpful. His early diagnosis saved my life.

Jul 15th, 2013

Very professional with me, everything i wanted done got taken care of right there. I definitely will go back and make him my primary Dr.

Incompetent show details Incompetent
Oct 27th, 2011

Going to see this guy is a waste of money. After seeing him, he sent me home with some Prozac for depression even though I went to see him for swelling in my face and neck and distended veins in the chest and back (found out later to be symptoms of vena cava syndrome). Was admitted the next day to the hospital and was in there for 10 days and diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. By the time his office called for follow up, I was already receiving radiation and chemotherapy. This man should not be allowed to practice.

Doctor's Response

Per Records, you were told to get Tests done and since you did not have insurance, you were told to go to hospital Emergency Room. Our office followed up with you to check if you are being taken care at the hospital.

Oct 15th, 2011

The worst doctor ever.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Dhaliwal is in practice since 1993 due to support of patients that he served in the area.

Jun 28th, 2011

Why is he still in practice?

Doctor's Response

Dr. Dhaliwal is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and licensed by Florida board of Medicine.

Terrible !! Doctor is uncaring!!! show details Terrible !! Doctor is uncaring!!!
Jun 30th, 2010

This Dr. never even examined me!! Never even looked at my body.. When I told him what was going on his response was I do Not prescripe pain med..I never even asked for med..I have a hernia and need hip rteplacement..after going to a different doctor...This Dr. Dahliwal is a waste of money he never even examined me, and put me on an antiboitic..For what I still do not know..I have no infection and was never tested to see if I have ONE. He was rude, and very un caring..DO Not go see him..It is a waste of time and $$

Doctor's Response

Our office policy is not to prescribe Narcotics for chronic pains. When you requested medicine for back pain and leg pain, you were told we can give you anti-inflammatory medicine. Then you complained lower abdominal discomfort, clinically looked like possible infection in Colon and hence antibiotics was given. You left the office upset that you did not get pain medication.

THE most horrible experience show details THE most horrible experience
Feb 5th, 2009

I will NEVER see this doctor again. I had someone go with me to my doctor's appointment and b/c he refused to sit down, this "doctor" refused to see me. I had an urgent medical need!! I have filed a complaint with my insurance company. And now, through further research, I have found 4 lawsuits AND criminal charges that were filed against this "doctor" for sexual misconduct.

Doctor's Response

Your companion was told either to sit on the chair in the small exam room or otherwise go to the lobby. Doctor is always accompanied by Medical Assistant to see female patients. Your companion made such a scene that doctor decided not to start doctor-patient relationship with you. Lawsuit with Doctors is an unfortunate situation.