General Practitioner, Internists
Primary Care Walk in Clinic
6329 State Road 54
New Port Richey, FL 34653
(727) 844-5555
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Experience to Doctor's Office  |  show details
by Chris on Aug 20th, 2014

I took my 5 year daughter to the office. Dr. Dhaliwal was to the point to tell me that she had ear infection and prescribe antibiotics for her. Moreover I purchased medicine from his office. The best part was, I was out of the office less than 30 minutes total. The staff was courteous and respectful. I do not have any reservation to recommend the office and/or doctor to any of my family members and friends.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
by Heather on Aug 19th, 2014

I am Dr Dhaliwal's patient for long.He is my life savior. He is very good and helpful physician. His staff is also really helpful. His early diagnosis saved my life.

Jul 15th, 2013

Very professional with me, everything i wanted done got taken care of right there. I definitely will go back and make him my primary Dr.

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Going to see this guy is a waste of money. After seeing him, he sent me home with some Prozac for depression even though I went to see him for swelling in my face and neck and distended veins in the chest and back (found out later to be symptoms of vena cava syndrome). Was admitted the next day to the hospital and was in there for 10 days and diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. By the time his office called for follow up, I was already receiving radiation and chemotherapy. This man should not be allowed to practice.

Doctor's Response

Per Records, you were told to get Tests done and since you did not have insurance, you were told to go to hospital Emergency Room. Our office followed up with you to check if you are being taken care at the hospital.

Oct 15th, 2011

The worst doctor ever.

Doctor's Response

Dr. Dhaliwal is in practice since 1993 due to support of patients that he served in the area.

Jun 28th, 2011

Why is he still in practice?

Doctor's Response

Dr. Dhaliwal is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and licensed by Florida board of Medicine.

|  Terrible !! Doctor is uncaring!!!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2010

This Dr. never even examined me!! Never even looked at my body.. When I told him what was going on his response was I do Not prescripe pain med..I never even asked for med..I have a hernia and need hip rteplacement..after going to a different doctor...This Dr. Dahliwal is a waste of money he never even examined me, and put me on an antiboitic..For what I still do not know..I have no infection and was never tested to see if I have ONE. He was rude, and very un caring..DO Not go see him..It is a waste of time and $$

Doctor's Response

Our office policy is not to prescribe Narcotics for chronic pains. When you requested medicine for back pain and leg pain, you were told we can give you anti-inflammatory medicine. Then you complained lower abdominal discomfort, clinically looked like possible infection in Colon and hence antibiotics was given. You left the office upset that you did not get pain medication.

|  THE most horrible experience  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2009

I will NEVER see this doctor again. I had someone go with me to my doctor's appointment and b/c he refused to sit down, this "doctor" refused to see me. I had an urgent medical need!! I have filed a complaint with my insurance company. And now, through further research, I have found 4 lawsuits AND criminal charges that were filed against this "doctor" for sexual misconduct.

Doctor's Response

Your companion was told either to sit on the chair in the small exam room or otherwise go to the lobby. Doctor is always accompanied by Medical Assistant to see female patients. Your companion made such a scene that doctor decided not to start doctor-patient relationship with you. Lawsuit with Doctors is an unfortunate situation.