A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gunwant Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gunwant Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gunwant Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gunwant Singh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gunwant Singh practice?
- Dr. Gunwant Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gunwant Singh practices Internal Medicine near South Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See South Ozone Park Internists.