Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Huang
Dr. Michael Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Islip, NY, with another office in Bay Shore, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huang is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, University Hospital and Stony Brook University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Huang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.
Dr. Krishnaiyer Subramani
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
West Islip, NY 0.01 mi34
Dr. Arif Dharsee
West Islip, NY 0.01 mi7
Dr. Ronald Lenefsky
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
West Islip, NY 0.01 mi26