A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guohua Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guohua Xia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Xia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guohua Xia MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Guohua Xia practice?
- Dr. Guohua Xia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guohua Xia practices Psychiatry near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Mountain View Psychiatrists.