Feb 24th, 2015

Very considerate in all aspects of patients health. Friendly helpful staff.

Good Psychiatrist; Great Human! show details Good Psychiatrist; Great Human!
Jan 16th, 2015

A true sense of care; highly recommended!!

Truly caring individual - good scientist too! show details Truly caring individual - good scientist too!
by Patricia S. on Oct 28th, 2014

Dr. Xia is a marvelous human being and a conscientious doctor. I saw Dr. Xia for TMS treatment and it has made an incredible difference in the symptoms for depression and anxiety. I am taking just a very slight maintenance dose of an SSRI. He is very careful to do psychological testing and individual interviews. I have never been in such a calm non-judgmental office. It was actually fun to see him! He is closely affiliated with the med school at UC Davis.

Knowledgeable, Professional, and Friendly; Excellent! show details Knowledgeable, Professional, and Friendly; Excellent!
by Moses L. on Oct 12th, 2014

Now having been a regular patient of Dr. Xia for a few months, I confidentiality write this positive review. On my first visits I was impressed with Dr. Xia's bedside manners and communication style. A true sense of care was observed, and his focus on addressing the underlying condition over giving me a prescription and sending me on my way spoke volumes to his psychiatric strategy (sounds basic, but sadly, not the norm). Along with addressing the underlying condition to my reason for visit, Dr. Xia thinks holistically, discussing my sleep patterns, diet, and exercise, ensuring I have a solid foundation to underpin my successful recovery. My view on life now is optimistic and I attribute it to Dr. Xia being able to redirect my focus; always visiting with an open mind has been essential to my positive results thus far.