inactive

Gupta B Kuna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 2 reviews

October 17th, 2012
amazing
Dr kuna was one of the best doctord in pueblo. He took great care of my son who was misdiagnosed by other doctors. We will miss him dearly. dont believe the negative reviews

June 16th, 2012
?????
I thought after his malpractice issues he agreed to discontinue practicing medicine? Do your research before choosing a doctor...fyi, settlements for malpractice still count even if you did not have to admit fault.

April 10th, 2010
Tammy (Sparks) Fagan
When my 3 children had Dr. Kuna as their pediatrician in Pueblo, CO, I was always very pleased with the care they received by him. He was very professional, but caring and very attentive to them, and always listened to me. He didn't over prescribe or under prescribe antibiotics. In my opinion he was a very good doctor, and we will always have good memories of our visits to him. Pueblo is a better place because of his many many years of service there.