A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guraman Bhullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guraman Bhullar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guraman Bhullar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhullar graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Bhullar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guraman Bhullar MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guraman Bhullar practice?
- Dr. Guraman Bhullar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guraman Bhullar practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Bronx Internists.