A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurbachan Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurbachan Soni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurbachan Pal Soni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gurbachan P. Soni practice?
- Dr. Gurbachan Soni has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gurbachan Soni practices Surgery near Hallandale Beach, FL.