A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurbachan Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurbachan Soni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soni
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurbachan Pal Soni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gurbachan P. Soni practice?
- Dr. Gurbachan Soni has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gurbachan Soni practices Surgery near Hallandale Beach, FL.