A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guri Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guri Singh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guri Singh MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guri Singh practice?
- Dr. Guri Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Guri Singh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Thornton, CO.
See Thornton Internists and Thornton Geriatric Doctors.