A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guri Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guri Singh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guri B Singh MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guri B. Singh practice?
- Dr. Guri Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guri Singh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Geriatric Doctors.