Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Most callous rude, in professional show details Most callous rude, in professional
by Confidential on Jun 13th, 2016

If I could give zero stars I would. Disrespectful, rude, hateful. Why doesn't anyone report him to the medical board????everyone has the same sentiments.... how is he in business????

Un believable show details Un believable
by Anonymous on Oct 7th, 2015

He is the worst doctor I have ever met. It take 2-3 hours for am appointment, he is very rude and inconsiderate of your actual life. If he wants you schudualed on a certain day and you work or something he says what's more important. It is a joke. He does not ask you how you are doing, you write in on a chart he looks over it and says your not doing what I ask of you. Even though I was. From drinking water to exercising I did everything he wanted. His bedside manner is terrible he barely looks at you. You are lower then him and he does not actually help or give you suggestions on what to do about anything. I tried to reschedule my appointment and was told no when I have the flu and could barely move. He trys to run your life from the office its sickening. I don't reccomend him to anyone. That is for sure. If you want to be put down, your life ran, treated like a transaction, and threatened to be kicked off every week them he's your guy.

Sep 23rd, 2015

He's awful, unethical and sucks. Shouldn't be allowed to do what he does.

Sep 18th, 2015

Takes money without telling you he had no room for any more patients.

Aug 21st, 2015

Worst doctor

This guy is full of it will just take your money show details This guy is full of it will just take your money
by anonymous on Jul 20th, 2015

This guy takes your money and comes up with a reason to not give you suboxone for more then a few days he is in it for the money he is the weirdest doctor I have ever met

Scam Artist show details Scam Artist
by Dylan on Jun 8th, 2015

He is at his limit for buprenorphine patients so his racket is "accepting" new patients including their $300 fee, using any rhetoric or arbitrary observation he can think of to deny treating you because he can't legally write any one else suboxone. He gave me a half-baked explanation of the opioid receptors (which I could have poked holes in for hours but this guy isn't worth the time) then he referred me to a couple of 5-7 day treatment facilities based in hospitals and sent me on my way with nothing after I followed his instructions and paid him $300 to insult me. He also told me that one of my medications was illegal to prescribe with the other which I later learned was false. He's rude, he wears tacky gold jewelry, he assumes all his patients are too ignorant to pharmacology and anatomy to pick up on his games, and most of his staff are incompetent morons. I'm sure he'll get hit with a few lawsuits soon if he hasn't already

Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Singh is the most thorough, compassion general practitioner I have ever encountered.

Horrible experience! show details Horrible experience!
by Anonymous on Nov 28th, 2014 on doctor.com

This man is rude, unprofessional walks out on you, physically hit the glasses of face and pointing in face, argumentative, makes unfounded accusations ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
patient show details patient
by christopher schultz on Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. singh treated the patients he was seeing for suboxone poorly, lower class and beneath him. I was in this program and from the patients I wittnessed including myself it was nothing more than money to him, I personally witnessed the staff laughing and talking about the patients after they had departed from the office. I discussed my schedule with doctor singh and he was fine with it, but when his staff rescheduled on me, it was blamed on me and he would not get me in when I ran out of medication. It seems to me that I shouldnt have even been called a patient because that would have meant that he would have been a doctor that cared

patient show details patient
by miss me on May 29th, 2014

he is wonderful! you have to wait because his other patients hold him up, he gives EVERYONE a turn, if u need 2 hours you got it he has a great new nurse and the whole office is great perfect10

Patient show details Patient
Jun 11th, 2013

I have gone their for a long time and tried working with the office hoping over time it would get better but it does not. Takes over a week just to get my scripts filled. When I go in for an appointment it takes over 45min till I am seen. Dr. Singh is always getting new office people either he gets rid of them or they quit all the time. Staff is lways eating at the front desk and act like their teenagers talking about where they went partying over the weekend. I wish Dr Singh had a better bed side manner and spent time listening to me when I talk so that I didnt have to make 4 or 5 visits for the same thing when it should of gotten taken care of the first time. I am going to have to look for a new Doctor I have tried and tried to make the office work for me but its not.

Quack!!!!!!!!! show details Quack!!!!!!!!!
Jun 13th, 2011

This man, I refuse to give him the title of Doctor, is a JOKE. He has the bedside manner of a cold fish and in the 6 months I was in his care not once did do anything to help me. I will go as far as to say he has caused me considerable anxiety and mental distress. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

Needed_help show details Needed_help
May 17th, 2011

I will NEVER return to this doctor. I waited over an hour for my first appt. When I finally was seen, he didnt bother to introduce himself, let alone look at me. He proceeded with the examination as if I werent there, then took a picture without my knowledge or consent. I have never felt less of a human being.Admittedly, we all have our problems.I went to Dr. Singh looking for and NEEDING help. I wanted to get off my meds, I just didn't know HOW. Dr. Singh will NOT be the one to help with that.

Needed Help show details Needed Help
by Anonymous on May 17th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I've never had an experience like this. Dr. Singh was rude, non-responsive. He would not answer my questions. At the end of my 1st appt, I was ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Don't go show details Don't go
Mar 2nd, 2011

if you like waiting one to two hours before the doctor actually sees you, then go. If you don't care how he treats your family members, then go. There are plenty of good, caring doctors you can choose to see other than Dr. Singh. I learned the hard way. This man is a monster.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
by David on Mar 26th, 2010

Dr Singh has treated me with the utmost professionalism. He has been caring and knowledgeable. I trust his judgement, he is an excellent doctor.

by Sheila on Dec 30th, 2009

Dr Singh is a very professional, caring physician. His treatment of my chronic pain and numerous ailments has been wonderful. He has helped me become more active by reducing my pain days without the myrad of medications I took before him. When I first went to him, I used a walker and 24 hour oxygen, took 17 different medications and was miserable. I no longer use a walker and am only on nighttime oxygen for sleep apnea. I have recommended this doctor to my own family.

Dismissive show details Dismissive
by Medicare Patient on Nov 21st, 2009

This was the most unprofessional physician I have ever encountered. The office lost my medical records twice!!! He was very inconsiderate of his patients needs. I would never recommend his services to anyone as I would not want anyone else have the same encounter I had.