Dr. Guri Singh MD Patient Reviews

1.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017
Do not go to this physician
My daughter went to this physician to establish care for Suboxone since he is listed as a Suboxone provider on the Suboxone website and also took Medicare & Medicaid (she has both). She was already on Suboxone but her current provider didn't accept Medicare and she was paying out of pocket $200 every month just to see the Suboxone provider. When I made this appointment for her I was told by "Victor" who answered the phone that I had to pay $300 up front to ensure my daughter kept her appointment but it would be refunded when the patient shows up for the appointment. WOW, very excessive, but I went ahead and paid it knowing my daughter would go to her appointment and it would be refunded. 1ST LESSON: NEVER TRUST WHAT YOU ARE TOLD ON THE PHONE! Dr. Guri Singh treated her with disgust, rude, insensitive and insulting. Took pictures of her arms without permission. Then refused to prescribe Suboxone because she had benzo's in her system per the urine dip test he did himself in the office. The anti-anxiety drug is prescribed by her PCP for her severe depression and anxiety. He made her feel worthless with his horrible attitude that she was a drug addict and she ended up crying uncontrollably. Then videotaped her as she crying and leaving. A few days later I called the office regarding my $300 refund since my daughter kept her appointment. "Victor" now told me the doctor said I would be refunded AFTER they billed Medicare/Medicaid. That is NOT the original agreement but I waited. Eventually the Medicare EOB shows the doctor did get paid for his "services", he billed Medicare $300.01. including $40 for drug test (guess this was the urine dip test he did) and another $20 for smoking cessation counseling (really? when did he do this?) When I called the office again, the office number no longer worked, went straight to a voice mail of a female and does not identify as a physician office. I tried several times, different days, different times.....So did the doctor change his number? move the office? leave the country? I sent a fax to the fax number listed on the business card but got no response. I have yet to receive my $300 refund. So not only did this doctor not provide the needed services, but treated my daughter with disrespect and loathing, and is more concerned about money than patient care. At this point it appears as Medicare fraud, since he charged the patient $300 AND billed Medicare, and received payment from Medicare. Medicare patients be careful, keep your receipts and compare your EOB's. I certainly hope you are treated with dignity and respect and receive the quality care you deserve if you go to this doctor for treatment.

January 12th, 2017
STAY AWAY!!!!!!
Th worst doctor to ever been given a medical license.

October 11th, 2016
Patient
I see negative reviews for Dr. Singh and I simply don't understand them. I've been a patient of Dr. Singh for over 3 years. I started seeing him because he was in the Suboxone program. I had been seeing a different doctor (for Suboxone treatment) but he retired, so that's what led me to Dr. Singh. First, and this is important, Dr. Singh isn't just going to prescribe Suboxone and send you out the door. He isn't a drug dealer, or "prescription service". He's a doctor that wants to treat your entire health. At first, I was a little unsure of this (as I hadn't really had a doctor that was as serious about my health, and certainly not my previous Suboxone doctor). However, sticking with Dr. Singh was the best decision I've ever made. Dr. Singh isn't going to tell you what you want to hear if it's untrue. He's serious about your health, and for someone (like me) that hadn't been so serious about it, that became invaulable. Sometimes, there is a wait to be seen. But there's a reason for that; Dr. Singh takes his time with all of his patients and answers any/all questions that you have. That's important to me. As I've gotten to know Dr. Singh, I've come to know not only a good doctor but a genuine person that works hard to be the best doctor to his patients he can be. I've read some reviews that say he isn't friendly. I see him regularly, and I can't think of the last time I didn't hear him laugh when I was in his office. If you are looking for a doctor that's going to put your health first and isn't just going to tell you what you want to hear (or throw medications at every issue..until it's fully understood), then Dr. Singh is the doctor you want. If, on the other hand, you don't take your health seriously and want someone that spends 2 minutes with you, then sends you out the door without any real help...Dr. Singh isn't for you. Note to Suboxone patients: Let's face it, if you're being seen for the suboxone treatment, you haven't really put your health first. Dr. Singh can definitely be stern when you first start, but if you are serious about the program and your health, you'll have a hard time finding a better doctor/ally. I know, because I've seen others. You will greatly increase your chances of success by seeing a doctor that holds you accountable. Do yourself a favor and see Dr. Singh.

June 13th, 2016
Most callous rude, in professional
If I could give zero stars I would. Disrespectful, rude, hateful. Why doesn't anyone report him to the medical board????everyone has the same sentiments.... how is he in business????

October 7th, 2015
Un believable
He is the worst doctor I have ever met. It take 2-3 hours for am appointment, he is very rude and inconsiderate of your actual life. If he wants you schudualed on a certain day and you work or something he says what's more important. It is a joke. He does not ask you how you are doing, you write in on a chart he looks over it and says your not doing what I ask of you. Even though I was. From drinking water to exercising I did everything he wanted. His bedside manner is terrible he barely looks at you. You are lower then him and he does not actually help or give you suggestions on what to do about anything. I tried to reschedule my appointment and was told no when I have the flu and could barely move. He trys to run your life from the office its sickening. I don't reccomend him to anyone. That is for sure. If you want to be put down, your life ran, treated like a transaction, and threatened to be kicked off every week them he's your guy.

September 24th, 2015
He's awful, unethical and sucks. Shouldn't be allowed to do what he does.

September 22nd, 2015
horrible!

September 18th, 2015
Takes money without telling you he had no room for any more patients.

August 21st, 2015
Worst doctor

July 20th, 2015
This guy is full of it will just take your money
This guy takes your money and comes up with a reason to not give you suboxone for more then a few days he is in it for the money he is the weirdest doctor I have ever met

June 8th, 2015
Scam Artist
He is at his limit for buprenorphine patients so his racket is "accepting" new patients including their $300+ fee, using any rhetoric or arbitrary observation he can think of to deny treating you because he can't legally write any one else suboxone. He gave me a half-baked explanation of the opioid receptors (which I could have poked holes in for hours but this guy isn't worth the time) then he referred me to a couple of 5-7 day treatment facilities based in hospitals and sent me on my way with nothing after I followed his instructions and paid him $300 to insult me. He also told me that one of my medications was illegal to prescribe with the other which I later learned was false. He's rude, he wears tacky gold jewelry, he assumes all his patients are too ignorant to pharmacology and anatomy to pick up on his games, and most of his staff are incompetent morons. I'm sure he'll get hit with a few lawsuits soon if he hasn't already

February 17th, 2015
Dr. Singh is the most thorough, compassion general practitioner I have ever encountered.