Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Singh is the most thorough, compassion general practitioner I have ever encountered.

Incompetent Quack and thief egotistical scum bag!!! Will take your $250 deposit and refuse to refund after he refuses to take you as a patient! WTF. show details Incompetent Quack and thief egotistical scum bag!!! Will take your $250 deposit and refuse to refund after he refuses to take you as a patient! WTF.
Nov 28th, 2014

This man requires a 250.00 deposit refuses to treat act like he is above you, walks away, makes unfounded accusations, argumentative refuses to listen cuts you off or simply walks out on you , physically knock glasses off your face on purpose, point finger in your face refuses to treat you and is so disrespectful and refuses to refund your money and refuses to treat you as a patient...BEWARE if you are going to see this QUACK for suboxone treatment or anything else for that matter his staff is also unprofessional and tell you somethings they know not to be true to get you into his office..SCAMM...he has no business being a so called DOCTOR he can careless about the potential patients and patients its all about the money with this egotistical AXX HXLE. NO star rating for us!!!!

patient show details patient
by christopher schultz on Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. singh treated the patients he was seeing for suboxone poorly, lower class and beneath him. I was in this program and from the patients I wittnessed including myself it was nothing more than money to him, I personally witnessed the staff laughing and talking about the patients after they had departed from the office. I discussed my schedule with doctor singh and he was fine with it, but when his staff rescheduled on me, it was blamed on me and he would not get me in when I ran out of medication. It seems to me that I shouldnt have even been called a patient because that would have meant that he would have been a doctor that cared

patient show details patient
by miss me on May 29th, 2014

he is wonderful! you have to wait because his other patients hold him up, he gives EVERYONE a turn, if u need 2 hours you got it he has a great new nurse and the whole office is great perfect10

Very Dangerous Doctor show details Very Dangerous Doctor
May 21st, 2014

After waiting for an hour to be seen, I told the person occupying the front desk that I had no idea the wait would be so long and that I had other appointments scheduled for the day. The curt reply I received was, "In this office you will be expected to wait 2 to 3 hours to be seen". Further, I was required to make a $250 payment which I had been led to believe was to maintain an account balance. When I asked to get a refund as I have no intention of being made to wait 2 to 3 hours for someone so inept as to be able to manage his own schedule appropriately, I was told the payment was non-refundable. This man also has some very incorrect and dangerous notions about pain management as he is of the belief that someone who is taking Suboxone for opiate dependence has no need for any post-surgical pain management beyond the Suboxone. I feel sorry for the suffering his patients are forced to endure at his hands. I will be writing to the state board of licensing; this man must be stopped.

Arrogant, incompetent, lying doctor and a worthless (but polite) staff. Stay away. show details Arrogant, incompetent, lying doctor and a worthless (but polite) staff. Stay away.
Aug 9th, 2013

Incredibly rude, does not listen to anything I say. When asked about treating my insomnia, he prescribed Trazadone 50-100mg EVERY NIGHT. Any competent doctor would NEVER tell you to take a medicine like this every day. He also took me off my anti-depressant, Wellbutrin (Buproprion), which I had been taking for over 2 years. This caused me to go into a serious depression where I could not leave my bed or my house due to agoraphobia for almost a month before I could get another doctor with some sense in his head to get me back on the medication. If you decide to get an appointment with this doctor, the first appointment will take a MINIMUM of 3 hours. And even after that, every single appointment I ever had with this doctor - all simple check-ups or simple things (such as a cyst behind my ear, back pain, anxiety, depression, etc) - not ONE single appointment took less than 2 hours. He just makes you wait and wait and wait. After the nurse does her thing (which also takes 30-45 minutes for them to get off their butts to simply take your blood pressure, WHICH I CAN DO MYSELF!), you hear the nurse tell Dr. Singh that the patient is ready. 30 minutes to an hour later (this is not an exaggeration), Dr. Singh will finally come into the exam room and spend anywhere from 20-60 minutes badgering you about how he knows better than you do about your own body. I've never encountered such an arrogant doctor in my life. Once he told me to start working out (which I had already been doing, 3-5 times a week), and a month later I went to see him (during this month I had been working out even more so because of his demand) and he told me that I hadn't been working out. I said, "Yes, doctor, I have been working out. I had already been working out and I started working out even more after you told me to." to which he replied, "I would know if you'd been working out, I am the doctor, not you." I will never return to this incompetent, arrogant, "doctor". He also forced me to get x-rays even after I told him I could not afford them. He said, "they will be covered by your insurance and it will be very cheap." and also refused to see me again until I got the x-rays. So I got the x-rays, expecting my insurance to cover them. Guess what? It didn't. When I brought this up to him, he said, "Well, that's not my fault." HOW IS THAT NOT HIS FAULT? I NEEDED TO SEE A DOCTOR FOR SERIOUS PROBLEMS AND HE REFUSED TO SEE ME UNTIL I GOT X-RAYS (which showed absolutely nothing) OF WHICH HE TOLD ME WOULD BE COVERED BY MY INSURANCE, BUT WAS NOT!!!! Also, get ready to listen to a combination of death metal, pop songs from the 00's, rap, and whatever else he plays on his speakers AT FULL VOLUME SO THE ENTIRE OFFICE CAN HEAR. This guy is a joke. Not to mention the "missed appointment" fees they've charged me, even after I called and left messages DAYS in advance (24 hour policy). I literally had to show them the sent call on my phone to prove to them I left them a message. The nurse's blamed me for sending a message two days after my appointment, but what really had happened was they didn't check their messages until 5 days after I sent the message. This whole office is a joke, I can't believe this guy has been in business for over 15 years. I could continue this rant, but I think you get the idea - STAY AWAY FROM THIS INCOMPETENT QUACK.

Patient show details Patient
Jun 11th, 2013

I have gone their for a long time and tried working with the office hoping over time it would get better but it does not. Takes over a week just to get my scripts filled. When I go in for an appointment it takes over 45min till I am seen. Dr. Singh is always getting new office people either he gets rid of them or they quit all the time. Staff is lways eating at the front desk and act like their teenagers talking about where they went partying over the weekend. I wish Dr Singh had a better bed side manner and spent time listening to me when I talk so that I didnt have to make 4 or 5 visits for the same thing when it should of gotten taken care of the first time. I am going to have to look for a new Doctor I have tried and tried to make the office work for me but its not.

VERY UN-PROFESSIONAL show details VERY UN-PROFESSIONAL
Aug 8th, 2011

This is the most disrepectful office i have ever been to. the office staff was very rude and telling their clients to "piss off" is very offensive. Asking for information on your diagnosis is like pulling teeth and u get a very rude attitude. then asking to speak to the doctor about the staffs behavior he wont even listen to you and just walks away.(now i see where they get it from.)DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY UNLESS YOU LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE CRAP. VERY RUDE AND UN-PROFESSIONAL.

Quack!!!!!!!!! show details Quack!!!!!!!!!
Jun 13th, 2011

This man, I refuse to give him the title of Doctor, is a JOKE. He has the bedside manner of a cold fish and in the 6 months I was in his care not once did do anything to help me. I will go as far as to say he has caused me considerable anxiety and mental distress. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

Needed_help show details Needed_help
May 17th, 2011

I will NEVER return to this doctor. I waited over an hour for my first appt. When I finally was seen, he didnt bother to introduce himself, let alone look at me. He proceeded with the examination as if I werent there, then took a picture without my knowledge or consent. I have never felt less of a human being.Admittedly, we all have our problems.I went to Dr. Singh looking for and NEEDING help. I wanted to get off my meds, I just didn't know HOW. Dr. Singh will NOT be the one to help with that.

Needed Help show details Needed Help
by Anonymous on May 17th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I've never had an experience like this. Dr. Singh was rude, non-responsive. He would not answer my questions. At the end of my 1st appt, I was ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Don't go show details Don't go
Mar 2nd, 2011

if you like waiting one to two hours before the doctor actually sees you, then go. If you don't care how he treats your family members, then go. There are plenty of good, caring doctors you can choose to see other than Dr. Singh. I learned the hard way. This man is a monster.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
by David on Mar 26th, 2010

Dr Singh has treated me with the utmost professionalism. He has been caring and knowledgeable. I trust his judgement, he is an excellent doctor.

by Sheila on Dec 30th, 2009

Dr Singh is a very professional, caring physician. His treatment of my chronic pain and numerous ailments has been wonderful. He has helped me become more active by reducing my pain days without the myrad of medications I took before him. When I first went to him, I used a walker and 24 hour oxygen, took 17 different medications and was miserable. I no longer use a walker and am only on nighttime oxygen for sleep apnea. I have recommended this doctor to my own family.

Dismissive show details Dismissive
by Medicare Patient on Nov 21st, 2009

This was the most unprofessional physician I have ever encountered. The office lost my medical records twice!!! He was very inconsiderate of his patients needs. I would never recommend his services to anyone as I would not want anyone else have the same encounter I had.

> > Patient Reviews