Learn more about Dr. Gurbinder Sadana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurbinder Sadana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadana
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurbinder Sadana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadana graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sadana has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurbinder Singh Sadana MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurbinder S. Sadana practice?
- Dr. Gurbinder Sadana has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurbinder Sadana practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Internists, Pomona Pulmonologists, Pomona Critical Care Practitioners, and Pomona Sleep Medicine Doctors.