Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gurbir Dhaliwal
Dr. Gurbir Dhaliwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yuba City, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dhaliwal is affiliated with Rideout Memorial Hospital and Fremont Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gurbir Dhaliwal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gurbir Dhaliwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yuba City, CA.
Dr. Tin Way
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Yuba City, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Harinder Singh
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Yuba City, CA 0 mi14
Dr. John Iskikian
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Yuba City, CA 0 mi36