A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurcharan Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurcharan Sidhu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sidhu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurcharan S Sidhu MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurcharan S. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Gurcharan Sidhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gurcharan Sidhu practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.