Dr. Gurcharan Sidhu MD Patient Reviews

1.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2013
Awful bedside manner. Does not listen or have patience

October 30th, 2011
Emergency room experince with Dr Sidhu
Dr Sidhu was my admitting physcian at Clovis Community Hospital. I was in emergency for chest pain and a high fever. The day before I had undergone a procedure called an ablation, for atrial fibrulation. I was checked into emergency at 7:00 PM and the staff began running tests to determine if I was having a heart attack. It was determined that I wasn't sometime in the middle of the night. They wanted to perform further tests for the chest pain. Apparently I was admitted to the hospital by Dr Sidhu. This was handled over the phone I never met him through the entire process. Once you have am admitting physcian nothing can be done without his OK. The doctor that had performed the procedure was in Redwood City and had told my wife that the chest pain was inflamation and I should start high doses of Ibuprofen.He told us to have Dr Sidhu call him and he could explain it. The nurses contacted the doctor but he said he was not responsive.He would be in later. This was 7:00 AM. I was also due for a RX at 8:00 AM which I had been on for the atrial fibrulation. It was important to keep on the schedule so I would not fall back into a-fib. The nurses called him and he would not give the OK. At 10:00 AM he was contacted again and his response was he would be there sometime but not soon. The nurses including the head nurse apologized to me for his behavior and said he was the most difficult doctor they had to work with. I self released from the hospital so I could get the medicine Dr Sidhu was withholding from me. It was apparent that he was irritated by the contact from the nurses so he was going to make it difficult for me. He is unethical and unprofessional and should not be associated with a hospital.

March 3rd, 2017