A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurcharn Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurcharn Singh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurcharn Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurcharn Singh MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gurcharn Singh practice?
- Dr. Gurcharn Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurcharn Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Gastroenterologists.