A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhaliwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gurdaver S. Dhaliwal practice?
Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.