A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhaliwal
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dhaliwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurdaver Singh Dhaliwal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurdaver S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.