A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurdaver Singh Dhaliwal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurdaver S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gurdaver Dhaliwal practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.