A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurdeep Ahluwalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurdeep Ahluwalia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurdeep Ahluwalia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahluwalia graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Ahluwalia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurdeep S Ahluwalia MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gurdeep S. Ahluwalia practice?
- Dr. Gurdeep Ahluwalia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gurdeep Ahluwalia practices Neurology near Randallstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Randallstown Neurologists.