A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurdial Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurdial Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurdial Singh, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurdial N Singh MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gurdial N. Singh practice?
- Dr. Gurdial Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurdial Singh practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Shamokin, PA.
See Shamokin Psychiatrists and Shamokin Geriatric Doctors.