A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurdip Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurdip Bhatia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurdip Bhatia, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bhatia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurdip Bhatia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gurdip Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Gurdip Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurdip Bhatia practices Anesthesiology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Anesthesiologists.