Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gurdon Hamilton
Dr. Gurdon Hamilton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stevens Point, WI, with another office in Marshfield, WI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hamilton is affiliated with St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha, Ministry Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield , Marshfield, Wisconsin and St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point. He speaks English.
Dr. Gurdon Hamilton has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gurdon Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stevens Point, WI.
Dr. Kay Jewell
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Stevens Point, WI 1.27 mi37
Dr. Paul Munck
Stevens Point, WI 1.39 mi33
Dr. Anna Stockhausen
Stevens Point, WI 1.39 mi7