A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guri Bronner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guri Bronner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guri Bronner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bronner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlanticare Regional Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bronner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guri Bronner practice?
Dr. Guri Bronner practices Ophthalmology near Thorndale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Thorndale Ophthalmologists.