A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurinder Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurinder Dhillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurinder Dhillon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from University Of Southampton, England.
Dr. Dhillon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurinder S Dhillon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gurinder S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Gurinder Dhillon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gurinder Dhillon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA.
See Fairfield Internists and Fairfield Cardiologists.