A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurinder Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurinder Dhillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhillon
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gurinder Dhillon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from University Of Southampton, England.
Dr. Dhillon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurinder S Dhillon MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gurinder S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Gurinder Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurinder Dhillon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Internists and Fairfield Cardiologists.