General Practitioner, Internists
2055 W Hospital Dr
Ste 255
Tucson, AZ 85704
520-547-5725
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Good Doc.  |  show details
by A.K. on Jun 12th, 2013

I was followed by the VA medical center. At the first meetting he examined me and found a large aneurysm in my aorta. He promptly got me in to see a vascular surgeon who repaired it. Thanks to his completeness and thoroughness, I am alive today. Worth the wait because he takes time to ask questions and explains things well.

|  If you want a good doctor...  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

My husband and I were new patients when my husband died suddenly. Having recently had a neighbor whose husband died while I was with her in the hospital, I was horrified that their doctor who was in the hospital at that time did not see or speak to her while we were there and never ever telephoned or spoke to her again. We were new to Tucson and weere afraid that perhaps that was the way it was here. However, Dr. Singh called almost immediately after my husband died and told me not to hesitate to see him if I wanted to talk, etc. That was twelve years ago and he is still my doctor and a really good one at that. Yes, I have to wait to see him, sometimes a long time, but I don't mind because I know he is treating other patients as he treats me--listening, learning about me, doing what needs to be done, telling me what I need to know. I thank my lucky stars that I found a really, really good doctor whose treatment includes caring, really caring for his patients.

Jul 17th, 2012

While you may have to wait, Dr. Singh does not shortchange you time spent with you. I've never in Tucson had a doctor spend as much time as Dr. Singh does.

Sep 16th, 2011

I left afte waiting over 1hr45min

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

I tried to call and give the staff my symptoms over the phone and I felt that the office staff is not very caring and understanding and I was told to go to urgent care. I thought that healthcare professionals were suppose to be "Caring". Not at his office. I will be taking my healthcare business elsewhere.

Jan 6th, 2011

Ego out of control. more interested in money than people. Not as bright as he thinks he is, his assistant is rude and short. She is the worst, cant believe anyone would go to him more than a few tmes.

|  I'm alive, no thanks to Gurinder Singh  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Singh's for many years. At 28, I developed uncontrollable high blood pressure...like 160/95. He prescribed a few different medications and said I needed to lose weight. After 12 years, I went to a doctor at UMC. She had just recently completed her residency. She said my blood pressure was unacceptable and discovered my problem after running several tests. I had a TUMOR on my adrenal gland. As I now know, this type of tumor is not that uncommon. My adrenal gland (and tumor) was removed and I woke up from surgery with normal blood pressure. Amazing. I thank god I lived long enough to find a real doctor.

by A very pleased patient on Nov 3rd, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Singh since 2001 and couldn't ask for a more caring, intelligent, knowledgeable person to take care of me when I need medical help. I am constantly amazed how much Internists in general and Dr. Singh in particular know. Dr. Singh was especially kind after the death of my husband. All in all, I couldn't ask for more in a doctor.I can and have been seen the same day when necessary and the next day if needed. I can get a regular appointment within a few days, at most a week.