A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurinder Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurinder Randhawa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Randhawa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Randhawa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gurinder K. Randhawa practice?
Dr. Gurinder Randhawa practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Surgery near Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Pleasant Hill General Practitioners, Pleasant Hill Emergency Physicians, Pleasant Hill Family Physicians, and Pleasant Hill Surgeons.