A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gurinder Randhawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gurinder Randhawa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randhawa
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randhawa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Randhawa graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Randhawa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gurinder K Randhawa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gurinder K. Randhawa practice?
- Dr. Gurinder Randhawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Gurinder Randhawa practices Family Medicine near Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Pleasant Hill Primary Care Doctors.